Porter Family Farm
I love it here, whenever I come I never want to leave.

On A Country Road


The look of shock, when they found out
this is where milk comes from.








Gabe didn't like the calf licking him, but loved the tractor.
One cute thing about him is anything that is big with wheels is a
"tu-tu" (tractors, trains, trucks etc...)


Grandma Porter and the Kids
A COWGIRL
Nervous at first, but Sophia loved riding the horse "Oreo".
She would have gone around and around all day if she could.



Gabe on the other hand needed to "Cowboy Up" a little.
He did okay with Casey or Megan riding with him.


On the other hand Gabe LOVED the FOURWHEELER.
He didn't want to get off, "mo, mo" he said. Sophia told dad to slow down.
I love it here, whenever I come I never want to leave.
On A Country Road
The look of shock, when they found out
this is where milk comes from.
Gabe didn't like the calf licking him, but loved the tractor.
One cute thing about him is anything that is big with wheels is a
"tu-tu" (tractors, trains, trucks etc...)
Grandma Porter and the Kids
A COWGIRL
Nervous at first, but Sophia loved riding the horse "Oreo".
She would have gone around and around all day if she could.
Gabe on the other hand needed to "Cowboy Up" a little.
He did okay with Casey or Megan riding with him.
On the other hand Gabe LOVED the FOURWHEELER.
He didn't want to get off, "mo, mo" he said. Sophia told dad to slow down.




No comments:
Post a Comment