You better not pout...

You better not cry...



Better Be Good for Goodness Sake...


We made our own POLAR EXPRESS train ride on trax. It was a jolly good time singing carols, reading the story, eating cookies and hot chocolate. Oh and Santa met us at the end and gave us bells to see if we BELIEVE!
SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO TOWN!!!

You better not cry...
Better Be Good for Goodness Sake...
We made our own POLAR EXPRESS train ride on trax. It was a jolly good time singing carols, reading the story, eating cookies and hot chocolate. Oh and Santa met us at the end and gave us bells to see if we BELIEVE!
SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO TOWN!!!




Oh my heck, that is cute! I love it. My kids are watching polar express right now. No, Cael does'nt roll off the bed, I put up one of those gaurds and he has done pretty well with it. He gets up and then we go lay him back down, and we sometimes do that a few times, but he is doing really well with it. He was ready before I was. He kept saying"Payton's bed" when I would put him down for a nap or at bedtime. And, I am still up in the air about officially being done....time will tell I guess!
ReplyDeletesweet! what clever friends you have:)
ReplyDeletenow can I just copy & paste this to my blog? ha ha ha... your clever commentary is just what I need to spice up my blog! I guess I took a few too many fun photos in december & don't know where to start. I'm a little behind on my Christmas postings- I am DUE for a blogging night! CALL us to play as soon as you're home!