CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 19, 2010

Sophia's Pony Party




Sophia and Mom Worked All Week 
Preparing for Sophia's 4th Birthday.  She wanted a My Little Pony Party.  

 The funny thing is I had a pony party on my 4th birthday too.
We had fun decorating the cakes, preparing party favors
 and decorating for the party together.
She wanted a pinata and pin the tail on the pony as the activities.  
It was fun celebrating Sophia on her special day.  
She really got the birthday thing this year, 
so it was fun to make it a big deal for her. 

3 comments:

  1. I love the picture where Gabe is sneaking a taste from the cake! Cute party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her cake is so cute, and I love the "pin the tail on the pony"!! The pony is awesome! Glad she had a fun time...it's fun when they are old enough to start loving all the celebrations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, your little ones are soo cute! And your little belly is getting big! How fun, when are you due again?? Wow, you said I was busy multiplying, but you have me beat!! 3!! So fun!

    ReplyDelete