CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 5, 2010

Fireworks

FIREWORKS
Mother of 3 enjoying my kids 
as we listen to the orchestra on the grass.
We even got a little goofy!
.  The kids are truly in oohing, aahing over the fireworks.  
I love their faces in this one
Gabe would say big, biggest over and over.   Sophia was squealing.   
Casey just looks hot, sorry I'm his wife what can I say.  
Liam and Mommy snuggled together through the fireworks.

3 comments:

  1. so fun! i love the kids expressions! and i bet it was way warmer than where i was on the 4th! (well...3rd) makes for happier kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shae, I still have your old blog and don't have access to your new one. Can I get it still? Where did you go that was cold?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Megs, your kids are so dang cute! It's fun to see your family and how happy you guys are. We need to get together and have another High School friends party at the park. Hope life keeps getting better and better.

    mikeyandkarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete