CIRCUS TIME
And I am not just saying that because that is how my life feels sometimes. We really went to the circus and it was really fun to see. Sophia liked watching the beautiful ladies to tricks on bars, rings, and ropes.Gabe liked seeing the animals do tricks especially the tigers and elephants. Liam was entertained for a minute, but prefered mom to the circus. He would get fussy watching the circus and then I turned him around to look at me and he would smile. Oh, I love him and he loves me. Casey and I loved the motorcycles driving in the sphere. They got like 9 motorcycles in there, it was amazing to see, I couldn't believe it. Hooray for the circus! Now our kids do circus shows for us, it is pretty cute. I hope they don't grow up and join the circus now.
DUMBO WAS THERE TOO




totally understand the circus thing....I promise things calm down after a few years. Life is still crazy, but a different kind of crazy:) Love you!!
ReplyDelete