 |
Gabe and Sophia at "THE GOON"
That is what Gabe calls it.
They were great buddies on the rides. |
 |
Liam was anxious to get on a ride too.
With a little pointing and pouting, he finagled his way onto some rides.
I nearly had a heart attack watching him go around fast on this one.
He is not one for sitting still.
I was praying Sophia could hold on and he would not jump. |
 |
We were able to enjoy the merri-go-round and the train as a family.
What Fun is..."the goon"...We could be in an ad for them, I think. |
Met up with some friends too.
 |
Gabe and Tyler
Good Ol' Boys having fun on rides together.
Except one paired in the same seat.
I would call this battle of the Alpha male.
Who will ultimately fly this elephant?
How 'bout trying separate flying animals...yeah that's the ticket. |
No comments:
Post a Comment