CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Gabe B-day





Gabe's 4th Birthday
He had a cars birthday theme.  We had fun making roads and box-cars for the party.  We had a good time playing red light - green light and watching Cars 2 at our homemade drive-in.  Oh happy day for our 4 year old.  We love him and we are glad he is ours.  

2 comments:

  1. Funny....I saw a link to your blog on some random lancer alumni list. Super cute Meg! Um, will you teach me how to throw a kids b-day party....I am totally lame at it and yours obviously are rockin. I will pay in food storage :)

    Can't wait for our planning session plans to come to fruition!

    Casey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey... good to see you read your front page spot on my blog. You are fabulous and yes I can plan a party for you only for food. We love food around here. I too can't wait to play with y'all again.

    ReplyDelete