The Candy Collectors
Casey gave Sophia specific instructions on how to get as much candy as possible. She did a fine job, but I think he was making sure there was enough for him to have.


Parade and carnival were small town wonderful.
We had a great ol' time.


Grandpa and Grandma Garner
I think they like watching the kids watching the parade.

Celebrating the 4th in the country has its benefits...
No crowds, no traffic just a whole lot of simple fun.
A few words to describe our 4th celebration this year...
motorcycle, bonfire, hotdogs, sagebrush, dirt, baked beans, family, windstorm
Casey gave Sophia specific instructions on how to get as much candy as possible. She did a fine job, but I think he was making sure there was enough for him to have.
Parade and carnival were small town wonderful.
We had a great ol' time.
Grandpa and Grandma Garner
I think they like watching the kids watching the parade.
Celebrating the 4th in the country has its benefits...
No crowds, no traffic just a whole lot of simple fun.
A few words to describe our 4th celebration this year...
motorcycle, bonfire, hotdogs, sagebrush, dirt, baked beans, family, windstorm




No comments:
Post a Comment