Welcome to "Warm" River

No it is far from warm, but it's still lots of fun. We float, hike, bath and wade in the shallow, calm and chilly waters of this fine river.


Sophia could not get enough of her cousins.


My nephew will "go down in history" on this trip because he managed to catch a robin with his fishing pole. Pretty wild, but we did have to kill it because there was no helping the poor thing. It was sad.



Daddy's Boy
Gabe is absolutely obessed with his dad. He shakes his head and cries if someone tries to take him from Casey (even his dear old mom). He learned to say cheese for the camera, the life of a child with a photo crazed mother.

He still kind of loves me, notice the grimmace on his face. Bares with me while dad is away fishing or four wheeling. I still love him more than any boy on this planet.

Wiseman family walks to Mesa Falls


Girls were practicing their jumping skills.
Jumping is something Sophia is constantly doing. Stairs, couches, benches, or tables what ever she can use to test gravity. She is quite good, she jumped from the third stair and made it.


Touching the crisp waters and finding a friendly frog at Coffee Pot.
Sidenote: I love rivers there is something pure about them. They are probably my favorite body of water.
Two great things about camping,
getting dirty and eating good grub.

Sophia was especially famous for being extremely messy. She knows how to play hard and loves the great outdoors what else can I say. I guess I'm so glad she not afraid of a little dirt.

Gabe is one of five cousins born in the same year. It was a full time job keeping an eye on these 1 year olds. We had to make sure they were fed, changed, rested, happy and most importantly not floating away down stream. Strappin' them in was the most peaceful time of day and probably the only way to get this picture taken.


Happy 6oth Birthday to Grandpa Gary!
Amazing Race Wiseman Style

This camping themed amazing race was filled with drama and excitement. From stuffing sleeping bags to stuffing smores, to floating the river then crossing the river, from racing around the porta potties to moving firewood. This race had it all. It was a close race to the finish. Thanks Aunt Shannon for creative Campers Amazing Race. Thanks family for the good times and great memories. This one will, "go down in history."
No it is far from warm, but it's still lots of fun. We float, hike, bath and wade in the shallow, calm and chilly waters of this fine river.
Sophia could not get enough of her cousins.
My nephew will "go down in history" on this trip because he managed to catch a robin with his fishing pole. Pretty wild, but we did have to kill it because there was no helping the poor thing. It was sad.
Daddy's Boy
Gabe is absolutely obessed with his dad. He shakes his head and cries if someone tries to take him from Casey (even his dear old mom). He learned to say cheese for the camera, the life of a child with a photo crazed mother.
He still kind of loves me, notice the grimmace on his face. Bares with me while dad is away fishing or four wheeling. I still love him more than any boy on this planet.
Wiseman family walks to Mesa Falls
Girls were practicing their jumping skills.
Jumping is something Sophia is constantly doing. Stairs, couches, benches, or tables what ever she can use to test gravity. She is quite good, she jumped from the third stair and made it.
Touching the crisp waters and finding a friendly frog at Coffee Pot.
Sidenote: I love rivers there is something pure about them. They are probably my favorite body of water.
Two great things about camping,
getting dirty and eating good grub.
Sophia was especially famous for being extremely messy. She knows how to play hard and loves the great outdoors what else can I say. I guess I'm so glad she not afraid of a little dirt.
Gabe is one of five cousins born in the same year. It was a full time job keeping an eye on these 1 year olds. We had to make sure they were fed, changed, rested, happy and most importantly not floating away down stream. Strappin' them in was the most peaceful time of day and probably the only way to get this picture taken.
Happy 6oth Birthday to Grandpa Gary!
Amazing Race Wiseman Style
This camping themed amazing race was filled with drama and excitement. From stuffing sleeping bags to stuffing smores, to floating the river then crossing the river, from racing around the porta potties to moving firewood. This race had it all. It was a close race to the finish. Thanks Aunt Shannon for creative Campers Amazing Race. Thanks family for the good times and great memories. This one will, "go down in history."




How fun....we go camping today and I am so excited. We have never taken all 3 kids so this should be interesting. Fun pictures and fun times!
ReplyDeleteWho won the race?
ReplyDeleteIt was really close. My team won, because of Eric's great s'more eating skills. Casey would argue the outcome.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sad I didn't take any pictures of the trip. At least I get to see yours. And I totally agree - our team won - and Casey will absolutely fight us on this. It's always an intense competition if the Wiseman's are involved. Good times!
ReplyDeleteWhy does it not surprise me that Casey would argue the outcome? It must be fun being married to a guy who loves to argue just to argue. And does he require you to listen to 2-Pak every night (I got so sick of that when he was my roomate). I love the butt/apricot pic.
ReplyDeleteLater,
Keith
The ironic thing is I hate arguing, but out of necessity have had to become better at it. No he doesn't listen to that rap crap, probably because I hate it. He does get stuck on a song and never gives up on it until I'm about to loose it. The apricot post is my favorite. I saw that photo opportunity and couldn't pass it up, definitely a classic. Thanks!
ReplyDelete