All these cute cousins are just cleaning
off after a long day at the zoo.
Here is an overview of our busy day
seeing the new babies at the zoo...
We saw a baby giraffe eating his mother's milk
We watched the baby elephant following her mother's every move.
Watching the baby tigers play together was a favorite.
I liked watching our babies watch the animals
The best was telling our family...
WE ARE GOING TO HAVE
3 LITTLE MONKEYS AT OUR HOUSE!
off after a long day at the zoo.
Here is an overview of our busy day
seeing the new babies at the zoo...
We saw a baby giraffe eating his mother's milk
We watched the baby elephant following her mother's every move.
Watching the baby tigers play together was a favorite.
I liked watching our babies watch the animals
The best was telling our family...
WE ARE GOING TO HAVE
3 LITTLE MONKEYS AT OUR HOUSE!




Congratulations Megan!! That is exciting news. Good luck with the pregnancy!
ReplyDeletewoohoo! i guess people better watch out when they go to the zoo...they might come home with more than they bargain for! another baby monkey! :) how are you feeling?
ReplyDeleteI feel good in the day, but it goes down hill fast at night.
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you.....you definitely make cute little monkeys!
ReplyDeleteYAY!! That is so great! When are you due?? Good luck.
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you! You are an incredible mom! I look up to you
ReplyDeleteThanks Shannon. That is a boost on a day when I feel so yucky and have no motivation to be super mom. This blog may be deceiving my life is not always pumpkins and parties. We do the regular daily grind too. Poopy bums, loads of laundry, timeout (for mommy and kids).
ReplyDeleteSometimes I feel like I'm in survival mode in the motherhood thing. I can't believe I'm doing it again, but no turning back now. God Bless All The Mothers...We need it!!
Look how big your kids are! That was fast! Your little boy is so darling with all those curls!
ReplyDelete