Casey and the Kids making Pancakes

We love when Dad is home and makes us breakfast. His blender pancakes are our favorite. The kids like helping dad prepare the batter.
HOORAY FOR DAD!


Casey watched the kids while mom went on a sister trip. They didn't really think twice about me. I think it is because Casey did such a great job. Casey was appreciative when I got home and even suggested that maybe we only have like three kids (yeah!). I had a good old time with my sisters and mom. I appreciate my man for staying with the kids so I could play.
We love when Dad is home and makes us breakfast. His blender pancakes are our favorite. The kids like helping dad prepare the batter.
HOORAY FOR DAD!
Casey watched the kids while mom went on a sister trip. They didn't really think twice about me. I think it is because Casey did such a great job. Casey was appreciative when I got home and even suggested that maybe we only have like three kids (yeah!). I had a good old time with my sisters and mom. I appreciate my man for staying with the kids so I could play.




No comments:
Post a Comment