LAGOON DAY
Gabe needed some convincing to go on the rides.
Fortunately we had starburst to bribe him
and this elephant was intriguing to him.
Gabe was so cute on this ride.
He held his hands up the whole time
and screamed a happy scream.
On another dragon roller coaster ride.
He looked terrified the whole time, I thought he might be sick.
After it was done he said "I like it, again."
Sophia loved these swings she rode them like 5 times.
She could get on them and buckle herself.
Riding rides was fun for her she liked the ones that were "kind of fast".
You can't tell but on this egg drop ride Sophia screamed out of fear the whole time.
It was hard not to laugh. Needless to say she didn't like this ride and wouldn't do it
again "until I'm bigger" she said. We rode the dragon roller coaster together too.
She said, "I like it, I like it" about 15 times and the she said, "I'm just a little bit scared".
It was cute she was trying to convince herself she liked it
even though shewas a little scared.
Liam did a great job eating, sleeping and pooping just like he should.
I thought it might be crazy to go, but it ended up being really fun.
I enjoyed watching the kids and going on rides with them. I just can't see myself staying locked up all summer because of our new baby. Mom and the other kids just might go crazy. Baby is just going to have to come along for the ride.
He even got to go on two rides, the train and the ferris wheel.
Sophia's Friends came too.
Sophia, Rylee and Avery had a great time going on rides together
Wiseman Family on the
Ferris Wheel at Sunset
A Great End to A Fun Day






so much fun! nate took the 3 kids while i was at my conference. did you pay for the kids, or just do what was free?
ReplyDelete