CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 21, 2010

A Newborn Love Affair

This Is My Little Lover Liam
 I have to admit that I am having a newborn love affair.  We spend many hours snuggling all night.  We gaze into each others eyes just wondering what the other one is thinking.  
When I see his sweet face, I just want to kiss him.  I love touching his soft skin and holding him close. I can't be away from him for long.  I need him and he needs me. This is real love!  
I don't think that there are any two people who love each other 
more than a mother and her new baby.  
(My husband is jealous too...He has taken his bed and his wife, I hope he understands)

1 comment:

  1. amen to that! i love the picture of liam!! sleeping baby pictures are simply the best!

    ReplyDelete