THE 3 WISEMAN NATIVITY
My All Time Favorite Nativity
Sweet Baby Fell Asleep Just in Time for Nativity Story.
CHRISTMAS MORNING
CHRISTMAS MORNING
"a box of crayons that is not broken"
then he said, "I want lots of presents."
This smile shows he may be satisfied with lots of presents.
But I will have to say he has hauled his unbroken
crayons all around the house.
Sophia asked for some stickers and this smile
says well this is bit more than I expected. I worked hours to get this dollhouse in shape for Christmas. Refinishing, ripping out carpet and laminte, scrubbing goop, sanding, painting and here it is...MERRY CHRISTMAS...Thanks to this handy SANTA'S ELF. After all that I think she still loved the stickers best. Oh how we complicate Christmas.
Liam really didn't need anything and almost got nothing.
Santa did mange to find time to get him this toy and some rice cereal.
He really just loved watching the fun and scruntching the paper and boxes.
All our main gifts were purchased at garage sales.
Who Knew SANTA likes Garage Sales.
While we were decorating for Christmas,
The kids said, "we are decorating for Santa".
I was like, wait that is not quite how I want them to think.
So I explained we are decorating for Jesus Birthday.
Gabe said, "Are is the Balloons?"
So we did get some balloons to decorate for our birthday celebration.




No comments:
Post a Comment