THIS FORMERLY TONGUE-TIED BOY
is loving his newly clipped tongue.
And rubs it over his 1st tooth that just popped through.
Up on his hands and knees, ready, set....
Chilin' in my man chair "the bumbo".
He loves spinning his hand in circles I am not sure what it means yet.
I haven't used baby signs with him yet, but this inspired me to start.
Another Favorite Face is his SCRUNTCHY ANGRY Face.
It comes with a little breathy snort.
MOM I LOVE YOU, PLEASE PICK ME UP
| NOW THAT IS JOY |
| |
| HIS FACE IS USUALLY SURROUNDED BY HIS LOVABLE SIBLINGS FACES |
BROTHERS SHARING SOME LAUGHS.
You may have noticed he spends a lot of time in his pajamas. Some days the poor third child goes to bed in the same ones he woke up in. At least I know he is warm and comfy all day. As a matter of fact some days all of us have 'jama days. I love these kind of days.




Darling kids, Megan!
ReplyDeleteI love his "scrunchy" face...he looks like a pirate! hehe I didn't realize that he was tongue-tied! When did he have his tongue clipped?
ReplyDeleteThese pictures make me excited to have a little boy. I think he looks like you for sure Meg.
ReplyDelete