It all started with the vision of a hutch
built to fit in my kitchen and then....
A Birthday Wish Came True
How Many Wisemen Does it
Take to Make A Hutch?
One Handsome Helper.
Gabe was very interested in all this building.
Shanny helping hold it all together
Now that is looking like a shelf....
Thank you Vanna or should I say Shanna
I really just bought the supplies and watched them work,
oh and I watched the littlest Wiseman inside.
Glue Away, Hay Hay...
With these 3 perfectionist, I couldn't find better workers.
I didn't get a picture of me painting on the primer.
It was just me trying to paint during my kids nap.
That was crazy, painting under a unknown time limit
Nasty toxic spray paint...But hay it looks good.
Finishing up with the doors....Oh the doors.
It was all good until the doors, didn't close right.
We are using age old capentery secrets to try to get them to bend right.
We finally gave up trying and will attemp to make new doors
in the spring when we are not freezing our tushies off outside.
So here it is, in the house. It has been nice to have some new storage space and also another place to stack more junk on, sweep under and dust. It may not be the best thing money can buy, but hey we did it on our own and learned a lot along the way. Now Casey wants to get some power tools and build us some more stuff, just what we need more stuff. First thing I want is some benches for my kitchen table, next a storage box for outside. Oooohh the possibilities.




No comments:
Post a Comment