8 Months Old
I think I Can, I think I Can
 |
| BABY TAKE YOUR MARK |
 |
| GET SET |
 |
GO!
As usual, with lots of help and support, Liam has learn to climb stairs.
He also crawls and pulls himself up to stand.
He is my quickest mover. He is only 8 months old.
Probably because he is trying to keep up with brother and sister.
He is busy, getting into all kinds of trouble
(toilet bowls and garbages all the nasty stuff).
He likes to pull things out, rip things up and taste it too.
So familiar like I've done this before, hmm.
We have to keep an eye in this curious crawler. |
Liam and Mom
I really LOVE him.
He is a joy to watch and is becoming his own little person.
My, he's got a great set of lungs and screams like a champ.
I think he is getting himself heard around this busy house.
He says dadada, mamama, bababa, too. He has also learned to clap.
My personal favorite is his courtesy laugh. It is sooo cute.
Megan, he is perfect and so is his beautiful MOM. Love you BIG
ReplyDeleteMOM
Liam is so cute. pretty soon he will be running.
ILA