CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Sophia's 5th Birthday


HAPPY 5th BIRTHDAY

She wanted a mermaid party.
With the help of my friend Jamie it was FAB-U-LOUS!


Sophia helped color the wall decor and set the table.
Doesn't she look so grown-up.  (Maybe it's the sea-shell cups).  
By the look and position, I think she feels pretty.
She was so excited for this day to come. 
Gabe was a part of it all too.


We had to do some fishin'.   Our other activities included
under the sea limbo and pop the bubbles bean bag toss.
We read Little Mermaid and sang ocean songs.  
Overall it was a very successful Under the Sea Party.
I think everyone had a great time being "Part of Our World...."
AHHAHAHHHHA...AHHAHHAH.


Fortunately this mer-babe slept most of the time.
He woke just in time to help with the bubbles.
Good thing these brothers have got each other.  
Hopefully they can survive through all this girly big sister stuff somehow. 
Aren't they handsome?....mmmm I love them! 
 A couple of Prince Charmings if you ask me.

1 comment: