CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 23, 2011

Spring Stand

Family Home Evening About Noah's Ark
Sent the men out to build the "Ark"
They did a fine job and created a lemonade stand
 all of their own design.  
Mighty fine workmanship.


Sophia helped make a list of all the things we needed for our sale. 


Making rainbow frosting for our cookies


Sugar Cookies to Sell
Rainbow cookies
Blue Koolaid "Rain" for sale


Some rainbow colored treats to go with our stand.  


Since we had so much rain this spring 
we decided to do a "rain" theme stand for a change.
The kids loved decorating, preparing and running the spring stand.

2 comments:

  1. I stole the picture of the whole group with Serena singing. Hope you don't mind. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surely, I don't know which picture, but it is fine. Thanks for checking my blog. I always wonder if my buddies check this. I think they live half my life with me....

    ReplyDelete