Sophia goes to Kindergarten
After much worry, work and preparation Sophia went to kindergarten. Although it was not as picture perfect as I would have preferred. I enrolled her in a local public school and then last minute she was excepted to a charter school. The one I wanted, yeah! I was so excited. We had one evening to prepare her to go. She went to the 2nd day of school into a pm class (I wanted am, but was happy just to get in). It was not ideal, but I have been happy with the outcome. I didn't have my camera because Casey had it in Alaska (yes daddy missed it =(, but grandma got to see the first week). So I didn't get a real good picture yet.
This rainy day umbrella shot will do.
I will have to get the adorable school picture of her up soon.
She loves school, her teacher and friends.
She says writing and Spanish are her favorite part of school.





No comments:
Post a Comment