LAUGHING LIAM BUGS
So here is my little Liam in a coat that I wore when I was a child.
This little guy is a character right now. He knows how to use his brown eyes and eyebrows to his advantage. He has a charm that makes us all laugh. Not to mention his new found grown up laugh. It is like, HAAAHAHA! I wish you could hear it. Also, he mimics all the words we say. And he answers 'wah' meaning 'yeah' for everything. Do we love him? 'wah we do'.
He is obsessed with bugs right now. I have even started calling him my bugs. Which is fitting for lots of reasons. He is my love bug, my stink bug and my silly bug. Every time we open the front door he wants to check the milk box for bugs. He always wants me to get out our bug collection and show it to him. He just screams with excitement, "BUH-S, BUH-S" I even got him a jar and put a couple box elder bugs in it for him to carry around the house. It entertained him for hours. He is one of my favorites.
SNUGGLY SCRIPTURE READER
Another one of my favorites is this little snuggle pants right here. He snuck down and tried to get closer to mom and dad chillin' downstairs together. He obviously was tired, even though he said that he wasn't. A flight of stairs doesn't need to keep you from sleeping, right. He loves his snuggly clothes and blankets. He recently has become a regular of sneaking in the middle of our bed at night. I think he is scared and comes in running to our room. Snuggling in the middle doesn't last long before I have to take him back to bed and wait for him to fall asleep.
He also has become a fan of the scriptures. He got his own Book of Mormon. He loves it. One morning he said, "Mom I couldn't sleep so I read my scriptures." He later asked me, "Mom will you teach me to read my scriptures." That is my boy, he knows how to get to his mamas heart. I love the scriptures too. We have been finding and reading new scriptures each week. We started with the classic. 1 Nephi 3:7 "I will go and do". Then we sang the primary song to go with it.
SOPHISTICATED SOPHIA
Sophia is wonderfully talented and self-motivated. She reads books to herself all the time and has even started learning to read scriptures. She practices every night and has memorized
1 Nephi 3:7. We were practicing the scripture on page 100. It says "We talk of Christ we rejoice in Christ, we prophecy or Christ...that our children may know to what source they may look for a remission of their sins." We were so excited to hear it quoted in conference twice. Sophia's ears perked up when she heard it and she said, "I know that one." I hope and pray my children do 'know what source to look for' in their lives.
She also has an interest in the piano. She likes when I teach her songs like, twinkle or hot cross buns. She has even made up her own songs. Her favorite is when I play songs for her and teach them to her. I love her and her desire to learn and improve.
She is another of my favorites.










No comments:
Post a Comment