OUR NIGHT OF
THE HUNGER GAMES
The many outfits of Katniss Everdeen
Our morning looked bleak with snow, as the game makers had thrown snowballs at us.
We were hoping the hunger games event would not be over before it started. Fortunately, our sweet survival skills and tough girl natures got us through.
It turned out to be a successful event and this is what our date night included...
(Yes, we did have dates, although our fellow tributes were
somewhat embarrassed by our enthusiasm for the games)
The People of the Capitol
Including Effie, Seneca and fancy little capitol children
There was even a reaping day event. Couples were picked out to receive utensils and cups. Eventually we were all gifted water and broth from generous sponsors.
Dinner Included-
Peeta's Rolls, Goat Butter, Tracker Jacket Honey (with slight side effects of strange dreams)
Can't forget the Nightlock Berries - (poison not included)
Primrose's goat cheese and freshly roasted squirrel meat rounded out the meal nicely.
![]() |
| MOVIE TREATS Girls Received - Girl on Fire Bags of Hot Tamales and Cinnamon Bears. Boys Received - Baker's Son Bags with Homemade cookies. Everyone had, appropriately, 'arrowhead' water. |
![]() |
Each girl was given a mocking jay pin.
Each pin was encircled with words that represent
the power of the jay and our friendship...
|
![]() |
| After the show this GIRL ON FIRE (a.k.a. Megniss) showed of her flaming dress with a twirl. haha. (I'm glad I got one picture where I wasn't laughing my face off. I was probably dizzy at this point) |
THE BRAVE WOMEN OF THE HUNGER GAMES.
We were the only tributes brave enough to go to the games
fittingly dressed for the occasion.















You are My Girl on Fire! I love you BIG. Thank you for sharing your favorite things. Those 3 are my sunshine too.
ReplyDeleteMOM
I LOVE it!
ReplyDeleteYes it was entertaining and slightly embarrassing. But I acted like it was no biggie. Like, "hello, why aren't all of you dressed in your evening gowns." It was a lot of fun.
ReplyDeleteMegs, we want to see pics of your new hen house! We keep checking... :o)
ReplyDeleteOh well, I best be getting my blog on! I have just been waiting for him to finish it. I am so glad you have been checking. The chics and their coop will be posted soon.
ReplyDelete