CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Upper Coffee Pot Camping




    








Upper Coffee Pot Camping
This year we tried a new place for the Wiseman Reunion.  It was BEAUTIFUL!  The river was calm and crisp.  The view from camp was like a Yellowstone post card.   We even saw a moose eating moss down river the first day. 

The kids of course loved the cousins in the great outdoors.  
They have got this camping thing down.....
DIGGING DIRT, CATCHING BUGS, NATURE HIKING. RIVER WADING, FIRE ROASTING

It only sprinkled a few times and poured once.  Right in the middle of grandma's famous soup dinner.  We were huddled under a canopy.  I never felt so 'close' and cuddly to our family.  One time Shannon and I went on a trail run.  Only we had to turn around prematurely because of a 'bear' scare.  We sang 'jingle bells' all the way home, just to keep any bears aware of us. Hahaha!   Jessica, Haley, Case and I kayaked the smooth slow river together.  'JUST AROUND THE RIVER BEND'  We are going to get us some of those.  Shannon, Jason, Case and I went on a bike ride.  Which turned into more like a bike hike.  I was hiking my bike on the scary stuff.  I am not so good at the at skinny steep trails.  I do better on wide hilly trails.  I was still the bear bait in the back.  We made it down the rapids for some quick pics and back barely before dark.   Successful camping trip #2, check! 



No comments:

Post a Comment