CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 20, 2012

Women's Pull


WOMEN'S PULL
Our gentlemen pulled the cart the mile before the women's pull began.  They asked for the men to leave us.  I could feel an emptiness as they walked away.  I believed that we could make it with our strong girls.  As we started it was difficult, but we were determined to make it to the top.  Casey later said that when he hiked the hill he didn't think we could make.  They certainly found the most hardest incline around.  The women persevered to the top.  As we walked on we saw the men lined up on the sides and singing hymns.  As I saw and heard them my empty heart was filled again.  I could feel the strength of the men again around me.  This experience taught me something.    We need strong men and women of God.  Our strengths can build and balance each other.  We can do things alone but, together we are stronger.








No comments:

Post a Comment