A LITTLE BOY and HIS TOY TRAIN
Although this may not be exciting for some of you, this is a new experience for me and my family. I have all sisters in my family. As I watched Gabe playing I had joy in my heart for having a little boy in my life. I took this picture for Grandma and Grandpa Garner. Here's your Garner grandson doing a very boy thing.Gabe is so cute right now, he is not a baby anymore. He likes to read books especially ones about animals. He knows how to make a lot of animal sounds (cow, duck, snake, lion). He reads a book called Little Gorilla. He will turn to the page with lion and ROAAARs!
He has the cutest giggle ever. I love when he laughs. Especially since he can throw a fit like the best of them. He is either totally content or super mad. I think it would help if he learned to talk more. He besides animals sounds he can say, mama, dada, nana, no and a few other select words. Otherwise he just makes monkey sounds, OOooh - EEeeh, to get what he wants.
He knows how to tease too. If I ask him for a kiss, he just turns his head and laughs. This is just the beginning of girls wanting to steal kisses from him. I love him so much, I think I will always want to kiss his cute little face.




No comments:
Post a Comment