CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

First Night Together

       
   Liam Porter Wiseman

    Joyful Mama and Peaceful Baby
   I spent the rest of the evening in awe of our new baby and how he got here.
    Everything went so well and we are blessed to have an healthy baby boy.

   
     Liam and Aunt Hillary 
      now share the same birthday.
      
    Aunt Jessica stayed all night and
    snuggled and cared for him. Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. oh my gosh! he is so perfect...and is definitely a Wiseman Baby. so cute! i LOVE his name!! congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of you and Casey. The good kind of proud. You have beautiful children and work so hard at being their parents. They are safe and loved and a grandma could not ask for more. It has been a joy to watch you the last two weeks. I love the Wiseman family soooooooooo BIG.

    MOM, Grandma Net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Liam is a cute name, it sounds wise and he looks like he is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meg, congrats! He is darling! He definitely looks like a wiseman. I love the name too!

    ReplyDelete