Rylee just came up as I was looking at this and asked "What baby is that?" I told her and she said "Oh, he's soooo sweet! And not crunchy!" (She loves food that is crunchy and sweet and frequently talks about things being "crunchy and sweet!") So here's to a sweet and *thankfully* squishy, not crunchy, little man!
Congratulations! Gorgeous! The whole family is gorgeous! I love your birthing story. I am 100% fan of the birthing center birth's. I won't ever go back to a hospital by choice.I loved your story. LOTS of work and not easy, but YOU DID IT! CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN!
Rylee just came up as I was looking at this and asked "What baby is that?" I told her and she said "Oh, he's soooo sweet! And not crunchy!" (She loves food that is crunchy and sweet and frequently talks about things being "crunchy and sweet!") So here's to a sweet and *thankfully* squishy, not crunchy, little man!
ReplyDeleteHe's so darling! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Gorgeous! The whole family is gorgeous! I love your birthing story. I am 100% fan of the birthing center birth's. I won't ever go back to a hospital by choice.I loved your story. LOTS of work and not easy, but YOU DID IT! CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN!
ReplyDelete