CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Where's Our Baby?

The kids love to say 
good morning to our baby.  
They like to find his bum and feet. 
WHERE IS OUR BABY BROTHER?   
Mom has been waiting anxiously for days for our baby.  
 We came to stay with my mom and it has been such a blessing 
with so many people helping us out.  
 Every morning I wake up with contractions that quit as soon as I get up.  
One of these mornings it will be the real deal, we hope soon!
We like to call it a "guess date" or due month for a reason. 
 Guess "born baby" is
 not ready to be born yet.  
(Does blogging induce labor?...I guess we will see)


7 comments:

  1. you look so cute! glad you've been keeping busy trying to get this baby here! hope he makes his appearance soon! (make sure to let us know!!) :) good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe your Dr is letting you go over. You look cute though. Good Luck for when he comes. I wish I was ready to deliver, I still have a month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. man, 9 months goes by fast when you're not the one who's prego! can't believe you're already due! can't wait to hear about/see pics of your cute little boy (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been anxiously waiting to hear!!! I thought for sure you would have that sweet boy by now, oh well, maybe tonight!!! Good luck! You look fantastic! And when your body is ready, it will do all the work for you. It'll be quick and pain-less. I can't wait for you! I'm so excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh it's so hard to wait! He'll come when he's ready! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a WAY better attidtude about going past your due date than I would have. You look great. Good luck, hopefully TODAY will be the day!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol, oh my goodness... i hadnt even seen this post until now:) how cute! Well, I have been waiting to see the new post on your little man, but I guess i'll have to be patient and wait until tomorrow!
    WE WANT TO SEE HIM:)

    ReplyDelete