CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Top of Utah 1/2 Marathon


TOP OF UTAH 1/2 MARATHON
Trained all summer with these running mamas.  
Tauna, Jamie, Megan, Diana

We like our running because it really does some easier
compared to all our work as moms.
We get up early to run, but we laugh, talk and sing all along the way.  
It really is more like run-therapy with friends.  

Shannon ran it too!


Fancy Medals at our Fancy Hotel


Afterwards we cleaned up and ate some Fredrico's Pizza.  We had worked up quite the appetite.   I love the shirt.   I thought about not running it the night before because I already had the shirt.   I figured what better thing is there to do on a Saturday at 5:00 am, then get up and run 13.1 miles on 3 hours of sleep.  Yes, I didn't sleep so good before.  'They' say that is normal.  One thing I learned is that whoever 'they' is has a lot of tricks for running.  They say this and that, whoosh,  I couldn't even keep track.  Lots to learning to do in this running world for a beginner.  I did better than expected.  Strangely it was just for fun.  I listened to U2 the whole way.  And it certainly was 'A BEAUTIFUL DAY'  on a beautiful run with beautiful friends.  


No comments:

Post a Comment