TEN YEAR ANNIVERSARY
WICKEDLY WONDERFUL WEEKEND
Case took me to the most 'swankified' places in town. He surprised me everywhere that we went. We first began our weekend going to the Salt Lake Temple. We were sealed there 10 years ago. We have never done an endowment session there. It was lovely and we enjoyed watching the brides and grooms. We wanted to give them advice, but decided they should just live and learn.
Next, we went to City Creek and got lunch. After that we headed up to the Utah Olympic Park in Park City. We did a challenging ropes course and the world's steepest zipline. Good times just feeling fancy free.
We headed to our fine lodging and the Goldner Hirch Inn. We got all dressed up for a nice evening out. I thought we were just going somewhere nice for dinner. When Case told me we were headed to Salt Lake I became suspicious. Hmm, could it be? Yes it could. He is the most wonderful husband. He surprised me with tickets to WICKED. I should have known. We had been listening to it for weeks now. I loved every minute of it. I was 'changed for the better'. I kept looking at him like 'really, you have made up for everything on this one'.
The next day we went to the Homestead Crater in Midway. It was a warm mineral pool inside a doomed shaped hill. It was relaxing and hopefully healed us of all ailments. We took a nap and then went shopping at the outlets. That night we ate at our inn at a fancy-smancy restaurant. Casey ordered Halibut and I ate Wiener Snitchel (which for the record is vile not sausage, but still very good) I was overjoyed that my man had planned such a great weekend for us. He is good. After ten years he knows how to delight this lady.
-- Temple, Food, Outdoors, Shopping, Music, Swimming --
Overall, a wickedly wonderful weekend.











So Sweet! Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDelete