Okay so I wanted to post this and then I wasn't going to because I looked like an exhausted mother, who has no time to take care of herself. Then I realized, wait that is how I look most of my life, so why hide it. Here we are cozied up in our home.
Pajama time is my favorite time. Probably because in my head I know that bed time soon follows. And bedtime is a sanity saver for me. Also, you can't help but love a kid who is fresh out of the bath and snuggled in pajamas. Sophia and Gabe have these cute monkey pajamas, I put on my monkey shirt to match. Sophia thought it was so fun that we had to color a monkey for dad to wear. By the way Gabe looks just like the monkeys on these 'jamas.
(Sidenote: to all those who care, I like monkeys and can make a quite decent monkey face)




Megan, I love reading about your life and little family. You write so well. I am so glad you ar ea blogger:)
ReplyDeleteI remember the Monkey face from the MORP dance that we took our dads to! Good to see you and your cute kids.
ReplyDeleteok, i know this was an older post, but i'm a little slow. I seriously LOVE this post, because this is also my favorite time of day. There really is nothing much better than cozy kids! I love that you said how bedtime is a sanity saver... i'm gonna have to use that phrase sometime. In fact, can I just copy and paste your entire post & switch out the photo? hahaha:)
ReplyDelete