Now that's a Handsome Boy!
We had a little St. Patrick's Day Party at the Park
Gabriel looked so cute in his green shirt.
He loves the park, it's like a whole new world to explore.
Sophia's and Gabe's friends enjoying the park again after winter.
Easter Time
We went to Grandpa and Grandma Garners for an Easter party and General Conference.
It was Gabe's first easter egg hunt. He loved opening eggs and putting them in his bunny bag.
Conference was a joy to watch. I tried to soak up all that I could, amidst the squeals and cries. The spirit touched my heart and testified to me that there truly is a living prophet on this earth. He speaks with God and we should follow his counsel.
Sophia and her cousins raced around to get eggs too.
We also had a friend party at playschool.
We made cute bunny bags and read Peter Rabbit.
It was good to teach Sophia about why we celebrate Easter.
She enjoys learning of Jesus and is curious to know more.
Her prayers are getting really cute.
Once she said, "Bless Handsome," referring to her little brother
Sometimes after the prayer she will say, "Jesus likes when we pray." Amen Sophia.




ok, first off, your 2nd entry just CRACKED ME UP!!! and THAT's why you needed to enter into the bloggin world! Steve laughed when he read the part about hearing the birds chirping & you decided it was time to head to bed. I'm proud to say that I was there to witness that moment... SO funny:) You are a great writer. I can't wait to hear more "thoughts" from your Wise Mind! I love the rest of your posts. Cute little babies. Keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteLET THE BLOGGING BEGIN!