CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Wisdom, Gratitude, Apologies

Sorry for the "wise" overload in my titles.   It is not that I really feel that I am this Wise Woman, it's just in my name after all.  So don't expect wisdom to come flowing from my finger tips anytime soon.   Okay, so I do feel wise every once in awhile and that's when I learn something new and remember I have so much more to learn.   I hope to share my wisdom and insight with all who grace these pages.   

Let the blogging begin.  To the friends who helped me start, thanks for getting me going in the new blogging world, I'm on my way to becoming a compulsive blogger.  I have already stayed up until the early morning picking songs for my music list.  I heard birds chirpping and decided it was best that I head to bed.  I now dream about blogging.   Yes I dream I am truly in Wiseman World and think in written word.  To my husband, sorry for giving into the pressure and exposing our family to this online publicity.   To my kids, sorry for the time given to blogging.   I truly will keep it to a minimum for the sake of your fleeting childhood. 

5 comments:

  1. I am a blog addict also! I am excited to get to know your family better and see what is going on in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Megs! So excited you have a blog! You can visit mine at www.caseyandashleeandersen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome! I ran into Sarah in Target and she said you guys had another girls night and she was wondering where I was...um...no one told me! I heard you had so much fun doing blogging stuff, though! I'll just piggy back with whatever I see you doing! Anyway, yes - completely addicting but worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I have been waiting for this day! I am so excited to follow your darling family and see your children grow. And, I can't wait to see all your darling faces in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are doing great! I loved the monkey pj's.

    ReplyDelete