It's a princess party!
Sophia and her friend Rylee have birthdays close together
so we did a combined friend party.
It was all about pink and princesses, very girly!
We made wands, read Cinderella and sang princess songs
We built a cardboard castle for the kids to play in, it was a hit.
(Castle brought to you by - Late Girls Night Incorporated)
This Little Prince Charming needs a nap.
He wasn't sure about all these new people showing up to
his kingdom and ruining his royal routine.




Unbelievable! The castle and cakes are awesome! What a fun, fun party! I can't believe that Gabe is already a year...didn't I just see you pregnant?!? I would love to see a picture of that monkey face sometime! :) Fun to see your cute family.
ReplyDeleteI love it!! I can't wait 'til Ayven's big enough and is begging for a princess party! Wow, how time flies doesn't it.
ReplyDelete