CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 15, 2011

Case and Keith Hike Alaska










Casey and Keith in Alaska
Case took off for Alaska early to get some 'guy time' hiking, fishing and biking.  Within 30 minutes of arriving at his friend Keith's house, he spotted a moose and her baby in their yard.   Case and Keith had a great time, so I heard.    They went on some killer hikes straight up the side of steep mountains and even ran into a heard of mountain goats. On their bike ride they saw grizzily tracks and heard growling in the bushes.  Then one of their bikes busted and they couldn't go on.  I think it was a blessing in disguise.   If they had biked any further, there could have been a crazy grizzly bear story (one story I would prefer not to tell).   Two old friends exploring the Alaskan frontier together.   Thanks to Keith and Cathie for letting us crash their house and steal their car.  
It was great seeing you and your great state of Alaska. 

2 comments:

  1. I never really got to hear your Alaska stories, so I am loving the pictures and stories! How awesome for you to be so adventerous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we are adventurous...I can still share with you sometime=)!

    ReplyDelete