Zion Family Reunion
All the Clawson cousins met for a great reunion. Zion Lodge was our main hangout. It was full from top to bottom with cousins, grandmas, grandpas, aunts, uncles, sisters and brothers. The relatives certainly came and we hugged, played, ate, slept and talked together. Oh what chaotic fun it was! One great thing we did was go into Zion to hike and play in water of course...two musts. The kids loved catching frogs at the pond. Sophia was a fearless frog catcher. She had four in her hands at one point, I was hoping that they would survive the entrapment. Gabe and Liam liked observing from the shoreline. With so much to intake Liam was the calmest I have seen him. Liam did happen to kiss a frog, no luck, just a regular frog not a princess or anything. Gabe was the rock stacker and collector. He led the young boys in the fine science of rock stacking and stick collecting. Sophia jumped off a small rock, with some help (Check out that picture. I bet you can't guess which one is her mom. I have a stunt double =).
Grandpa Keith was smiling down on us for sure!




No comments:
Post a Comment